Creekside Residency Print Book
Description: Hand sewn artist book with screen printed card stock cover.
Media: pen, watercolor, typewriter, wax paper, & sumi ink transfers on paper w/ captive redwood duff.
Size: 5 x 8 inch
Act of Giving? For my fellow residents.
Edition: Limited Edition of 7
Notes: A small edition for the first ever residency at Creekside Arts in Eureka, CA. Featuring direct ink transfers from local plants that played a role in our time here, this serves as an informal catalog.
2022 Creekside Arts Resident Artists
- Jon Fischer (visual art)– San Francisco, CA California
- Rhombie Sandoval (medium format photography)– Newbury Park, California
- Hayden Casey (fiction, music) — Reno, Nevada
- Andie Aylesworth (visual art) — Miami, Florida // London, U.K.
- Ashaki Jackson (poetry, social psychology)– Los Angeles, California